It is amazing how many crazy thoughts go through your head when you are constantly tired. I decided to share in case you are really, really bored.
- I knew it was pushing it to count Jib as my +1 in the carpool lane so now I feel much more legit having Hadley in the car.
- I am going to start a baby line with practical items. For example on the playpens instead of nature noises (how many babies have heard birds chirping?) I am going to have options for vacuum cleaner, blow dryer, and daddy.
- I am going to write a book entitled "Things the other books don't want to tell you." Some chapters will be: "Sports bras - you will need a much more supportive one," "Keeping strangers from poking your baby in the face with their nasty fingers," "Dealing with all of the people that suddenly want to visit now that you have a baby." And much much more that Jonas would be embarassed if I posted on our blog. Like the chapter entitled "Blood. Get used to it."
- Hadley turned six weeks old yesterday. I find myself looking at past pictures - especially from the hospital - and feeling very nostalgic. You think you will remember every single detail but you don't. It makes me very sad and wish I could have recorded the whole thing. Well...not the whole thing. But you know what I mean.
- I LOVE reading other peoples labor stories now that I understand where they are coming from.
- I am already wondering what our next kid will look like...having one makes you curious!
- Jonas was going to write a book "What not to say to your wife when she is pregnant." I think he should go ahead and write the sequel "What not to do/say after your wife has a baby." Two weeks after Hadley was born he showed up with a scale. Last week he tried to talk me into joining the gym and brought home a Shape magazine. If any of you guys out their have surplus brownie points you might need to lend him a few.
I ran out of thoughts. So here is a cute picture of Hadley after her bath this morning. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment