Little miss Hadley Mae is 3 months old today. And let me tell you she is more and more fun every day. She is so aware of her surroundings now. Just this morning she noticed the trim that is eye level with her changing table and she played with that while I changed her.
She really has no desire to snuggle anymore except on the rare occasion. She is perfectly content to sprawl out and kick like a crazy girl.

I really wanted her to be independent and now sometimes I wish she would let me rock her to sleep etc...but I know it is better that she is so content! She sleeps awesome (9-10 hours per night) and still naps great during the day so mom can work.

And of course the thumb...
Her other newest find is her arm. She loves that arm. At any time of the day you will likely catch her staring at the arm. I don't think she has realized she has a left arm yet though.
She finds it quite interesting.
We are working on the tummy time and she is getting quite strong with holding her head up. Which is quite the feat with those cheeks.
And sometimes she still face-plants.
She is such a happy baby. We are starting to get more and more giggles and she has the best mommy radar possible. Love you little girl!!
Official 3 month pictures coming soon...I may attempt to make a bow. No promises though.
1 comment:
Happy 3 months Hadley baby! We love you hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment