10.24.2011

Weekend-a-Rama

I'm thinking it's a good thing we got some sun in because it probably isn't sticking around for much longer.  Our favoritest friends from WY were here for the weekend so we headed out on the town.  (Except for Amy.  Boo Amy.)

We decided to give Thanksgiving Point a whirl.  The boys were annoyed but how could you not get pictures?
 So what if we had to stand in line with 10 year olds to get them.
 Personally I really dig the big rocking chair.
 Oh man was Larry mad about this one.
 After we got this one...
 my mom kicked a little kid off so Tim could drive.
 And when you find a short school bus you have to have Tim take us somewhere.  I was apparently much more enthused than anyone else.  Shocking.
 Then the corn maze.  I'm pretty sure we missed about half of it but we found a way out so it should still count.
 Then we hit up Cabelas (interesting people watching) and ate some grub at Macaroni grill.  But not before picking up the munchkin who spent the day with Jonas's mom.  She loves this hat for some reason.
 On Sunday we went and watched some races.  I sure do wish all of the races were in Farmington because it is handy.  And they have chairs.
 That night we celebrated Mr. Larry's birthday.  65 or something.
 And Hadley Mae was able to play with her cousins which she finds completely hilarious.
 Then this morning everyone headed off to Wyoming and work so we came back to Logan.  
And yes, the roads do work both ways.

No comments: