Hadley had her first competition on the road! We were able to leave Remi home with Jonas so we could make the trip all about Hadley. They had these cute signs to hang on the door when we got to the hotel. I love her studio!
We made it to Cedar City before we stopped to get some food. I went to get Hadley out and noticed something on the door of my brand new car...Hadley wrote neatly in crayon. Luckily my mom got it right out. When I was asking her about it she said, "I didn't do it mom! My arm did it!"
We got to the hotel right at check-in time and about 3 minutes later were at the pool. I wasn't complaining!
Hadley was so happy when one of her dance friends go there to play.
We drug her out of the pool to go get some dinner and a little shopping (all for the girls of course).
We got a treat on the way home. She thinks its way cool to eat ice cream in bed at hotels :).
The next morning was competition time! The girls were all a little crazy and really just wanted to be at the swimming pool. I couldn't blame them! They did awesome though and got 1st in dance and 2nd in hip hop.
As soon as awards were over we were back at the pool!
She swam the rest of the day Saturday and then we had to squeeze in a few hours on Sunday morning before we left. It was fun to have a trip that was all about Hadley and where I could actually lay in the sun for a bit!







No comments:
Post a Comment