
Well...When I decided at the beginning of the year to run a marathon I had pictured sunny St. George like I had seen all of the times my mom ran it. Ha. We ran in the rain, wind, and cold - but we made it! Me and my mom weren't worried about time at all we just wanted to finish together and have fun doing it. We were a little sore but the cheeseburger,
fries, and shake made it all worth it! And of course Jonas and Larry were there cheering us on and enjoying a relaxing weekend. I think it is just starting to hit me that its over - you spend months training for a few hours!! I am so proud of my mom she did amazing! Thanks to Jonas for all of the Jib walks so I could train!
1 comment:
Good Work Dev! Mmmmm, Burger, fries, shake. I think I could eat those and maybe drive 26 miles without a nap. Maybe. HA! Love the blogs, Miss you two crazies.
Later,
T. Dick
Post a Comment