Then to the races we went. It was another fundraiser for Mike Aitken, and the Utah BMX community did not disappoint. They raised yet again over another thousand dollars in a day, with every cent going to mike. Its so great to see that all over the world people are putting on races, jams, sessions, auctions, and gathering donations to go to a BMX rider from Utah. It makes me proud to be a part of such a great global community. I read today that there are jams in South Africa with all proceeds going to Mike, WOW!
As for today, the Devster, Jib, and myself were treated to another
wonder, nature. We took a nice little hike up green canyon in logan. The trees are great right now, and the pup sure did like the hike. We walked until we couldnt really go any further, and just enjoyed one another and what we have went without for so long. I never thought that I would miss the trees so much as I did, and now that we have it so close, we wont take this for granted. So back to the beginning of this post, this is why we moved. This is a pic of our day on the trail. Keep on keepin on!
No comments:
Post a Comment