3.04.2010

Hey!! It's My Birthday!!

And how I have I celebrated thus far you may ask?

Well besides take funny pictures, I...

  • sang happy birthday to myself while jonas was getting ready in case he forgot (he didn't)
  • responded to my mom's happy birthday text with "happy birth day to you. after all you had me." (please folks I was almost 9 pounds and my mom is teeny)
  • danced to lady gaga all the way to the gym
  • was greeted with "happy birthday" when I walked in (why thank you!)
  • put 24 in the machine for my age *gasp* (not really)
  • treated myself to the elliptical instead of the treadmill (thanks me)
  • wondered if I could go buy some cooked bacon somewhere
  • decided to eat honey bunches of oats instead (best cereal ever!)
Now, I am going to clean, pack, work, go to lunch with jonas, and back to work.
I have a history of really bad birthdays people, so really this is a good day so far!

6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Happy Birthday!

amy said...

happy birthday girl! and have fun at the garth brooks concert, i bet his concerts are amazing!

Coonboy said...

hahaha!! happy berfday spanky!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday Devin!!!

AC and Lola said...

Happy birthday...yesterday! :}

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Happy Birthday, Girl! I'm glad you were treating yourself a little yesterday! And I totally dance in the car too----Im glad to know someone else does too! Except mine's to the Black Eyed Peas....