For obvious reasons, I don't want jib in our bed when we have the baby. So I figured now would be the perfect time to start breaking the habit once and for all. {Remember how we have tried this again and again?} With the weather warming up he generally sleeps in his bed anyways. And surprisingly the last few weeks he has been doing just that.
Then comes last night. He had already went out once in the middle of the night (which is unusual anyways) so I was slightly annoyed when he started growling by the door around 5 am. But I got up and walked to the door with him. Where he doesn't go out.
Now I am up. And that means I gotta stop at the restroom. Pregnant remember? As I walk back downstairs to the bedroom I am thinking "that little shit." Of course he was in the bed. He totally got me out of the bed and out of the room because he knows jonas will let him in.
3 comments:
When you find the answer from the Dog Whisperer, let me know. Lola starts out in her bed, then sneakily cuddles into my bed after I've fallen asleep... Smart little basteerds! :]
I'm sure Cody is hoping that there is a "wife whisperer" somewhere too because I let Kusaba get away with a lot more than he does! Jib is so funny....and smart!
haha, i loved that post you did awhile ago where jonas thought you had left for work and he told jib to jump in bed with him since he thought you were gone, but you heard the entire thing... hahaha, funny, funny....
Post a Comment