After a rough month with three of our grandparents passing away, we needed a fun getaway. Luckily our friend in Wyoming was getting married so we got to head back to my hometown of Casper (again...us girls were there last weekend for my grandma's funeral).
We had such a blast and it was so nice to spend some time with people we love. The wedding was absolutely perfect. I took my camera with really good intentions but only ended up with a few. Isn't that how it goes?
You can see the wedding was on a golf course...so pretty and the weather was amazing! A good 50 degrees warmer than last weekend.
And perhaps this pregnant girl rocked the dance floor. We have to get the little girl started early right? Luckily most people were inebriated enough they won't remember what I did. But oh man was it fun!! Congrats Justin and Amy!
1 comment:
Wow - Jonas cleans up pretty good. Can't wait for a baby girl - I need to get you guys' address so we can start sending "pink" stuff.
Keep on dancin girl - the baby will be born with rythm.
Post a Comment