May was just a heck of a month. The good news? I am feeling somewhat human again. The even better news? I felt our little bug move last night for the first time!
We got ourselves (well more for jib and bug) a new car. I know this picture sucks but I didn't feel like pulling it out of the garage :) I promise it is pretty.
Considering the house has been at the bottom of my list lately, my wonderful mom came up and helped me plant some flowers and vegetables. I realize it is really plain but it was so out of control before we had to rip everything out and start over. So this is definitely better!
Jonas has been gone a lot {story of our lives} so me and jib have been keeping each other entertained.
Weirdo.
Other than that, we are sick of the rain, my job is so crazy that by the time I get home at night I am pooped, and oh ya...I am getting fat! If you listen to Larry I am growing fatter by the day... Hopefully it is more baby and less grilled cheese sandwiches :)
2 comments:
I was just thinking about you today! We need to get together soon, okay?? None of this working and being pooped crap :) Ha ha ...totally joking...but yes we need to do lunch or dinner soon.
mmmmmm I can has grilled cheese sandwich??? om nom nom
Post a Comment