8.20.2010

He Ruined my Friday

I had plenty of reasons to have my Friday be ruined...

  • Not sleeping again last night. My belly hurt people. Not as in ligament pain, but as in my skin cells were screaming at me. They don't want to stretch anymore. But they are just going to have to deal because we got a lot more stretching to go. {and yes I did have heavy duty lotion on that didn't help}
  • Not having any power. No hair washing, no lights to see the makeup I was putting on, the possibility of throwing lots of food away because the power was out so long.
  • Working overtime every week when you are fat with baby.
  • Having to spend my lunch hour driving home to get jib and take him to Tanner's house so he wouldn't bake without any air conditioning.
  • Then finding out that the salad I bought at Wendy's for lunch was crap and I had to throw it away.
But no, none of these things alone ruined my day. What did? Jonas. Because this morning while we were laying in bed pondering the lack of power I thought to myself...the car is in the garage...which means I don't have to go to work!!

Then Jonas said he could get my car out no problem.

And he ruined my day.

1 comment:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I would blame your bad day on the Wendy's salad....they are horrible! We are talking like one tomato, one piece of chicken, and a whole lotta lettuce. Yuck...

I hope your weekend gets better...at least its the weekend right?? See you tomorrow at the bbq!