My family...
Have a while? Good.
*note* Somehow me and Jonas lost our hard drive with all of our pictures pre-Hadley. Yes it is completely heartbreaking. And a little ironic. We did the "smart" thing by backing up our pictures and then we lost the back up. I keep hoping it will appear some day.
So anyways...back to the family. Of course you know my mom...
And Larry.

My dad with his wife Elaine.
Aunt Sonia...

And her hubby.

And of course having four parents equals lots of new siblings. Michael is the lucky one who I have a picture of. It took a lot of convincing for him to hold Hadley and then she pooped on him. Ha ha.

The crazies...my Auntie Lou and cousin Celia. (These are the two that remind me of the ladies on Mamma Mia)
And of course Hadley's God-parents.
Uncle Chris...

And Uncle Tanner.

Well...that is the super short version. I have lots of family and just no pictures right now!!
I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment