My favorite book...
I can't say I have just one favorite book. I love all sorts of books and can cruise through them in a day or two...well before Hadley I guess.
But if I had to choose a really good book for right now I would say Babywise. Because while I hear of people who have babies much older than Hadley not sleeping through the night I cringe. Hadley is just shy of 5 months and she has been sleeping through the night for months. And it was/is heaven. Lots of people had something to say about my "schedule" but it worked!!
Speaking of...this is how we find our silly girl in the morning and after naps. She kills me.
Still curious about how she got her sock from her foot to her head.
She often ends up a different direction than where she started.
Goof ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment