Out of the many, many things I wish for Hadley...one thing I wished wouldn't happen was for her to be a bully. You know that girl in elementary that told everyone they were fat? Or the boy that pulled everyone off the swings? (What? That was just me that suffered from those things?)
Well anyways. It appears I failed already as a parent.
We went for a friendly visit with Hadley's cousins. And apparently Tavin does not like Hadley. Or vice versa. We couldn't tell.
And when I say everything in sight goes into this girl's mouth? I mean it.

But we did manage to keep the babes happy most of the time. And I snapped this one in a million photo with all three kids looking at the camera at the same time. Amazing.
As for the rest of the weekend Hadley figured out the burrito wrap...
Decided that her toes are way cooler than any toy.
And while we worked on sitting up...

It is nearly impossible with this wiggle worm. She is always reaching for something and thus falling over.

Another episode of our wild adventures while Jonas is be-bopping around the country.
3 comments:
She seriously has the most killer eyes. You are going to be in trouble because all the boys are going to fall in love with her...maybe it's a good thing that she already has some spunk to her.
I love that she is licking the other baby's head....how funny:) She is darling!
Jonas is right, her hair does look kinda red. no worries though, she's not a ginger, she's to sweet to not have a soul
Post a Comment