5.08.2011

six months and a happy mom's day

Six months old! Holy cow. It is hard to update on everything Hadley does because it is something new every day.

We started her 6 month pictures...and then had some technical difficulties. As in the camera battery died at the location. So we are going to try to finish those up in a few days and I will post them all. Here is a sneak peak.
I love getting her out of her crib. She always has a big grin.
Seriously, this girl is always happy. Always. I love it. The only time she will start to fuss is if she is hungry or tired. And instead of just hollering she has started to talk/yell at me. I should feel bad but usually it makes me laugh.
Whatever I am doing she just camps out with some toys and chills. She has figured out peak-a-boo and will pull the blanket up and down over and over and giggle.
These next two pictures are so funny to me. Her hair is stuck straight up from her pony and if she doesn't have socks on she usually has her toes.
Hello chub.
She is still doing good with her cereal. We will start adding some more things now and see how that goes. The little bits of things we have given her so far she has liked. Shocking I know.
And of course today was my first mother's day with her outside of my tummy. So much more fun that way.

My mom came up to watch Hadley so I could go to the gym..yippee! And then we left the goobs with Jonas so we could go see Something Borrowed. Because....well....Jim from the Office is in it.
Showing off for the camera.
Love my little girly! And you really don't understand the sacrifice or love of your own mom until you experience it yourself. It is amazing!

No comments: