Jonas was gone racing in Canada this weekend, hence the 'Eh' in the title, so my parents came up Friday to watch the goobers while I worked and then me and my mom were going to do a bike ride on Saturday (our first training ride for our 80 mile race in a few weeks...oops).
And then Hadley woke up Friday puking. And so my parents cleaned up lots of puke while I was at work.
Saturday morning Hadley was feeling MUCH better thank goodness. Just in time for me to get it. So my parents stayed all day and took care of Hadley because when I tried to move I would puke. My mom and Larry are saints.
The good news about Mother's day is that there has been no puke all day! (But some really fun diapers...) Me and Hadley were all by our lonesome but we made the best of it. And really it was pretty cool just hanging with the reason I get to celebrate this day anyways.
This morning I wasn't feeling great still (plus Hadley decided to wake up at 5 am...Happy Mother's day!) so we just hung out in the backyard. We listened to music, read magazines in our lawn chairs, and had some nakey time (Hadley of course).
Then after lunch and a nap we decided to head to the little dam/park by our house. It's a cool little spot but we never go there because you can't take dogs. Well...now we can go. Hadley wasn't too sure of the ducks at first and kept her distance. I took bread but it just scared the ducks away and brought the seagulls over so we stopped that.
We were both very thirsty today.
I forgot to bring a ball and it took about 0.2 seconds for Hadley to find a few others. We also blew bubbles with some kids.
Then we decided to head to a park that doesn't involve large amounts of water. This park is awesome and pretty close to our house.
I finally got Hadley to enjoy the swings again. She has been afraid of them for the past few months for some reason.
Finally by dinner I wanted some food so we went to Rumbis. We ate outside on my new patio set (my Mother's day present) and perhaps did a little dancing.
Then our sweet neighbor brought us a treat.
We finished the night with some "momo" aka elmo. Where Hadley decided to give me a black eye from a massive head butt.
I have bad luck. But I have the cutest little girl EVER and I can't think of anything better in the world than being her mom.
And...Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms!
And...Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms!








No comments:
Post a Comment