Our baby is gone!! Hadley is definitely her own person with her own attitude. And her favorite word is NO. Super.
Luckily she is the cutest little girl ever. We were in a store the other day and some lady walked by and said "She even knows she is cute." Yep.
We have been loving the weather so we can be outside!! I am so grateful that she doesn't mind riding in the jogging stroller because we have been logging lots of miles. I give her some fishies, crank up the ipod, and we are good to go.
Seriously look at that precious face? We love that she will give us cuddles now because we very rarely had them the her whole first year.
She likes her sleep!! Just like her daddy.
Speaking of...she loves waiting for Jonas to get home. I always told Jonas when she was tiny that one day she would run to him and not want to leave daddy's side...and it is here. I love it.
She is getting so smart. I love watching her figure things out. I got her dressed in her shirt and sweats and she ran to her drawers and go the matching sweatshirt out.
She is still signing tons and has about half of the words down to her signs. Her vocabulary is every growing including hi, bye, night-night, fish, please (peas), more, no, bike, ball, puppy, baby, me, and her favorite discovery this month was saying mommy and daddy instead of just mama and dada. For about a week it was non-stop MOMMY? MOMMY? MOMMY?
She LOVES other little kids. Which is the only reason why I haven't sprayed pest control on our neighborhood kids. They drive me crazy. We got to play with Hadley's cousin a few weeks ago and she was so cute with him.
She would show him how to do things and couldn't figure out why he wouldn't follow.
Of course this month she got to meet her first chipmunk when we went to visit Jib.
And drive...YIKES.
She so desperately wants to do everything I do. On one hand I love it but at the same time I want to tell her to enjoy her childhood. She will have tons of years to scrub toilets!! When I clean she is right behind me sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting.
One day she climbed up on the stool so I figured it was time for her to help in the kitchen.
And that lasted until she found the chocolate chips.
She is so awesome.
One of her most favorite things to do is ride on daddy's bike. She just grins and giggles.
She is figuring out how to dress and undress herself...which should be fun.
Every month I get so excited to post about Hadley and then I always get frustrated at how impossible it is to sum this little spitfire in one post. LOVE HER!







No comments:
Post a Comment