10.08.2012

23 Months

Another month closer to 2. Yikes!

We had a friend that wanted to sell this Jeep and luckily called us first.  So Hadley got an early birthday present. She thinks it is pretty cool even if she isn't quite big enough to drive it yet. She likes climbing in and out, washing it, and pumping up the tires. 
 Sometimes we like to be whiskey tango. So what?
 Hadley will not watch any show besides Sesame Street. Obsessed much? I love hearing her interact with it though. She takes everything so seriously.
 Her love of bubbles includes bubble baths. She loves laying on her belly and "swimming" and it is that much better in the big tub. She is still obsessed with blowing bubbles outside but that is quickly coming to an end for the season.
 There is not much of anything anywhere that Hadley isn't into. Everything is "mine" and she has to be doing everything mom does.
 Including dishes. Every morning after breakfast she asks to do the dishes. I'm not sure I love it...but she is getting better about helping.
 It is amazing how smart this little stinker is. She learns so many new word everyday and is starting to put sentences together. I love when she just pops out with a word that I haven't been trying to teach her. 
 For as long as she was against hats she is starting to love them now. Even more so if they are daddy's. She is often wearing her helmet if she is outside and I figure it is safer that way anyways so I let her do it.
 She loves to paint so I made some sidewalk paint and let her go to town one day. She has all of her colors down but if you ask her favorite it is usually blue (we may have her brainwashed about the Aggies...just a little bit).
 Her hair is crazy. It is so different from mine sometimes I am stumped. This is what Larry came up with when he got her up one day and took her to breakfast.
 Basically this girl is getting way too big way too fast.
I love my little sidekick. Drama and all. (Did I mention she has gotten to be quite dramatic?)

No comments: