Me and Hadley have had a packed few weeks. It started off with our "girls week" down at my moms.
My hair had reached epic proportions. It went from low maintenance long to high maintenance long...which meant it was in a braid most of the time.
AKA time to chop it off! I have chopped my hair too many times without donating it so this time I made sure to do so.
We ended up taking about 12 inches off. It is SO nice! I will like it better when it is a few inches longer but it takes me about 2 minutes to do it now.
We got to go to the doc with my sister and check out my very first niece on the ultrasound. I could have watched her all day I love it. Hadley was pretty confused as to why we were telling her to look at the baby...
That night we headed to dinner and Thriller. I hadn't been for quite a while and even though I still love it, I was a little disappointed in the level of dancing and the stupid grocery cart video. Anyone else see that? Plus Thriller isn't the same without Shannon (a girl I used to dance with).
The next day we met up with my cousin and her kids and went to Wheeler Farm.
Checking out the animals (Hadley and Tavin are only 10 days apart). So cute.
Hadley is really good at saying cheese but not so great about looking at the camera while doing so.
On our tractor ride.
Going to do the corn maze.
This girl has one speed...RUN.
Another "cheese" looking at the ground.
Then it was time to pick a pumpkin. Obviously Hadley was happy with her selection.
Finally some lunch. Where Hadley met another big cow. Not nearly as cool as Big Blue though...
Good times.




1 comment:
Haha! Funny about confusing Hadley about an internal fetus baby :) And SUPER cute hair! I love it! Wish I was seeing it in real life!
Post a Comment