3.20.2013

Too Many People

 True to our word we headed to the skating rink last night. Hadley was pretty excited.

I know this picture doesn't do them justice, but her skates were about the cutest thing ever.
Getting ready to go with daddy!
Unfortunately, there were a million young men and women's groups there. Like Hadley kept saying, "too many people." So she didn't want to try to skate with the little walker thing. 
 But luckily Jonas is a champion figure skater--I mean hockey player, so the next thing I knew they were flying around the rink. He would squat, hold Hadley under her arms, and zoom around so she felt like she was skating super fast.
She had a blast of course and has some crazy radar for treats so she ended the night with some M&Ms. Spoiled rotten.

1 comment:

Josh, Carissa and posterity said...

Look at you all staying up and on it with the blogging! I love it. Cute new page too! Totally dig the yellow!