5.16.2013

Mother's Day

 My request for Mother's Day this year was just to be Jonas. I wanted to lay in bed in the morning while he got Hadley up, watch him wrestle her into clothes (I still did her hair of course..), not cook (didn't work), and be lazy! It worked for a few hours :)

We hit up one of our favorites for breakfast, Herms Inn. They have awesome food, and it is just an awesome place!
 Then we packed a picnic and headed up the canyon. Hadley loves throwing rocks in the river, and I love just spending some time with my 2 peeps.
 Hanging out with daddy looking at the "waterfall."
Hadley has gone from calling me mama, mommy, mom, DEVIN, and back to mama. I sort of think it is adorable just like she is.
After dinner we decided some dessert was in order. I figured me and the goobs could share this brownie sundae. You should have seen her shoveling that in!! We gave her about 5 minutes and got rid of it. It was amazing though!
 I can't even imagine what life was like before Hadley (well, except maybe less tiring...). I love this girl more than life itself and love being her mommy!!

No comments: