6.16.2013

Father's Day

Me and Hadley tried to put together a fun day for Jonas. We started off watching some bikes and eating some pancakes. We saved the presents until bikes were done so we could have Jonas's full attention. We got him 5 different date nights for him and Hadley, the first being a Bees game this Friday.
Then we got loaded up and headed to Bear Lake. We live so close and never make it up there. We knew Hadley would love it this year.
 The beach we normally go to was closed because the water is so high so we found a campground nice enough to pay to use theirs (Ha). It was nice though, and we had it to ourselves for the most part. 
 Hadley thought it was soooo cool. She loved going in the water and throwing rocks and playing with all of the sand. It was super rocky which was the only downside so she couldn't run around.
 Watching their rocks.
 Standard awkward family selfie.
 She just loves it when she gets Jonas's undivided attention.
 After some lunch we headed home and honestly all took a nap. Jonas made himself stroganoff for dinner (his favorite) and then we put together his favorite dessert. I was getting Hadley's ready and making it all pretty when I noticed she was just taking spoonfuls of the whipped cream and shoveling it in.
Perfect day for our favorite dude!
What's a perfect day without a dance party?
 We love our Jonas and had such a great day together. Happy Father's Day!!!

1 comment:

Josh, Carissa and posterity said...

I was gonna reply to your comment on the dog blog but then just read yours so I'll kill to birds with one stone - or whatever. First - adorable pictures. She is so cute. Looks like a perfect day! And yes - I will give you all manner of credit for Samson being awesome. We should have left Rozzi with you more often :) We miss you guys too. Have you sold your house? I'm assuming not since you still live there :) We haven't either and it is ANNOYING! Grr. Our realtors keep saying it's gonna pick up. I'm beginning to think we're just paying them to say that. Oh well - whaddya do?