Finally a few weeks ago we got an offer on the house, and we were pretty stoked. A few days later we headed down to Bountiful to stay while Jonas took off to New Zealand. We had to have a goodbye lunch. They don't love each other at all...
I love the USA getup Jonas got to wear. He did awesome, and I might be able to get him to post some pictures but don't count on it.
People always worry about us when he is gone, but we are used to it and keep ourselves busy! The first weekend we had some of our favorite people in town from Wyoming, and we did lots of shopping and our annual zoo trip.
I think our zoo is kind of lame, but Hadley had fun and had to go on the carousel 3 times. Luckily she didn't remember how much she loved the train last year since it is gone currently.
Then we had the 24th celebrations. We went to the Bountiful carnival right when it opened so there were no crowds. It was still stinking hot. She loved the train of course, and then she rode on the swings a few times.
Her last time around she almost fell asleep, but she loved them! Next year is Lagoon time!
Finally the parade! I had attempted to get chairs set up, but people in Bountiful are completely bonkers and it wasn't worth fighting anyone. We ended up coming a few minutes before the parade and got a perfect spot anyways. Hadley plopped on the blanket of the family next to us and that was that. Apparently mom isn't cool anymore.
Kayla still loves us though.
After a lot of swimming, slip'n'slide, movies, etc., we were excited to get our guy from the airport.
Sometimes I am not sure why I go??? Now we are back in Logan for a few weeks packing and trying to fit in lots of fun before we move. Oh joy!









No comments:
Post a Comment