8.27.2013

We're Alive {barely}

 Safe to say the last month or so has been absolutely crazy. We were glad to finally get the house sold, but then all the fun work began. We have moved plenty of times but never with a 2-year-old. Needless to say, Hadley "helped" me out a lot. We seemed to get hit with a little bit of everything lately, and all of it combined left me with some major ulcers the week before we were moving. So that was fun.
 
Here is our moving day in and moving day out pictures. I am sad that Jib isn't in the first one, or the second one for that matter.
It was really nice to be done with it all. You know how people say you don't know how much crap you have until you move? Well combine that with moving into your parent's basement and it is 100 times worse. So we have most of our stuff in storage and were creative about the rest. (i.e. I am surrounded by bikes in Larry's office right now). THANK GOODNESS we have my parents to help us out for now. I can't imagine if we were trying to find someplace to move on top of everything else.
 
So we've been settling in to my parents. Luckily we stayed here so much anyways it wasn't too big of a transition. Hadley does ask to go home a lot though which breaks our hearts. My mom and I are sharing dinner responsibilities which I could really get used to.
 
A few weeks ago my sister had to go back to work so I get to watch Ms. Kayla during the day. Hadley does really good with her, but gets a little jealous and loves to say "I need you mom."
We celebrated our 7th year wedding anniversary (9 altogether). We made it!
I had found Hadley a toddler class (since she misses the deadline of September to start preschool), but the teacher canceled the class. So we finally found a neighbor who has a preschool and agreed to let Hadley come. She is going 2 days a week for now. She had lots of fun her first day but didn't always listen to her teacher, so that is something we will be working on. She is getting so big!

I will attempt to catch up on this little blog over the next week or so,  but having 2 kids and a job during the day make it hard. We went and officially closed on our house last night in Logan, so we are looking forward to things calming down and seeing what is next for us crazies.

No comments: