Last week we had the big 20-week ultrasound. They check the whole baby to measure and make sure everything looks good anatomically. It took us FOREVER to do the ultrasound because this little one would not hold still. The tech was having a hard time getting the pictures she needed. It is so amazing watching your baby like this. You instantly love something that looks a little odd :).
Of course we were anxiously waiting to see if we had a girl or boy on our hands. I honestly would have been happy either way. When the tech said it's another girl Jonas fist pumped and yelled "yes!" Then he asked her a few times "are you 100% sure?" He is so excited to continue his family of girls. Hadley was totally unimpressed as she has been telling us all along it is a girl. Silly us for not listening!
It is nice because we don't have a whole bunch to buy, but I am going to get started on her room soon so I am excited for that. We don't agree on pretty much any name, but we will keep that a secret anyways like last time. I am SOOO excited to see what this little girl looks like!!
I had my regular checkup this week with my doc, and the radiologist decided to push my due date back 10 days. NOT HAPPENING! It doesn't make sense to me because I am where I am, even if the baby is a little bit smaller. When I was around 7 months or so with Hadley she had a growth spurt, and I am sure that will happen this time around too. Dumb doctors pissing off a pregnant lady. Pshh.


No comments:
Post a Comment