7.15.2014

Fourth of July

Our 4th started out with our new tradition of doing the children's parade in Centerville. A storm ended up hitting right before the parade which worked out okay because it cooled it down outside slightly. Hadley loved having her bike all dressed up.
 Hadley's cousin Kayla rode in the wagon...
 where Hadley joined her occasionally. Hadley, of course, loved waving at the people. 
 I think she had the most fun though at the park afterwards. She wanted a black sword (my sweet daughter....). 
 The next morning Jonas headed off on a race and so we went with my family to the Centerville parade. Hot, hot hot. Hadley loves chasing down all of the candy even though I throw it all away afterwards. She went and hid behind my aunt stuffing her face during the parade though so don't feel bad for her. 
 Just being silly cousins. 
 She takes the USA flag very seriously and makes sure everyone is standing with their hand over their heart. 
 This isn't the best picture, but she was doing ballet for everyone. Not shy at all, this one.
 We went to the carnival after where she requested a tattoo of a black widow...luckily I convinced her to get a rainbow. 
 The rest of the day we hibernated and Hadley made us a very festive cake. 
I definitely underestimated my heat tolerance being this pregnant. Hadley had a blast though so that is what matters!

No comments: