8.10.2014

The Rest of July

Between being crazy busy, Jonas being gone the second half, and then getting a horrible head cold, July flew by for me. I am ok with that though because we are that much closer to baby!

 We spent a lot of time at my moms. These two made me jealous when I was sitting inside working. 
We tried to spend as much time as possible in the pool because that's the only way I can handle the heat. Hadley didn't mind at all. 
Hadley did swimming lessons finally. She loved the first week...not so much the second. We will have to try it again when she forgets how much she hated it. She insisted on wearing rain boots one day even though it was 100 degrees outside. 
 Jonas left us for 10 days to head to Holland. We visited his favorite dinner spot in his honor. 
We had to sport our USA gear to support him during his races. I was actually very surprised I could even get the shirt on...it wasn't pretty.
We went with my mom to the Bountiful carnival for the 24th...hot, hot, hot.
Then the parade that night was even hotter. Luckily we had some clouds roll in or I might have passed out. Hadley always provides good entertainment. 
 My grandpa's birthday is on the 24th so we did a family brunch. Hadley and Tavin are so cute together. They start soccer on the same team next week. 
 Jonas ended up getting 4th in the WORLD. Amazing. We were so excited and proud of him. But sooo ready for him to come home. 
 We made some signs per usual and played the waiting game all night after Jonas missed his first 2 connecting flights. 
 Finally he made it, and I have never seen Hadley so excited for Jonas to get home. She held onto him so tight and wouldn't have anything to do with anyone else the rest of the night. I guess we kind of love him. 
 It was a good month {sickness not included}!

No comments: