It is crazy how fast time flies when they are outside of your tummy. This little girl has been so much fun, and her personality is growing every day.
Since Remi was born she has slept so good at night. She will get up to eat and then go right back to sleep. She has been a little congested the past few days so last night was a little bit rough, but I'm hoping she will be back on track soon. I really am trying to soak up all of our nighttime snuggles though since I know they won't last long.
I'm always trying to get cute pictures of the girls together, but it's almost impossible. Hadley generally only lasts for 2 minutes and is over it.
Hadley wasn't too interested in holding Remi for the first week, but once she was ready there has been no stopping her. She asks to hold Remi all of the time now and does pretty good with it. She generally calls her "Rumi" or "Rami" which we are working on. For the most part she still calls her baby since that is what we called her for so long. As soon as Hadley wakes up she is asking where her baby is, and the few times me and her have been out she tells everyone she has a baby.
We went in for Remi's checkup. She is perfect and already packing on the weight. They want them back to birth weight within 2 weeks, and at just over a week she was over that at 6 pounds 13 ounces. We make healthy babies!
It is so fun to see day by day how fast Remi changes. Just the past few days she has really been tracking Hadley around. We know there will be no contest for who her favorite person will be.
Somehow Remi found her thumb already, so I tried the binki in hopes of discouraging that. She isn't too fond of it though.
Overall me and Jonas are head over heels. I definitely feel like I am in less of a fog with Remi compared to Hadley. I guess I am just used to being this tired by now!
Happy 2 weeks Ms. Remi!




No comments:
Post a Comment