10.07.2014

One Month of Ms. Remi

Already one month down with this little gem. Remi has been such a good baby. Ever since she was born she has slept so good at night. She wakes up to eat and then goes right back down. Since she was 3 weeks she has only been waking up once to eat except for a few nights.  I am loving the 5-6 hour stretches of sleep!!
We had some family come down from Wyoming to meet Remi. This is Auntie Lou. 
 Auntie Lou made Hadley a beautiful blanket, and she did the same for Remi. Obviously Remi was happy with it.
 We have always gotten lots of smiles, but they never get old! It is so fun seeing her change daily and become so much more aware of everything around her. She pretty much has tracked me from day 1 (food and all), but she is always looking for Hadley. She has started to "talk" a bit which is so cute. 
 Hadley has been so good with Remi. She is sometimes a little bit too helpful...
 Now that Remi is here Hadley looks huge to me! 
 Remi gets toted around a lot with Hadley's various activities and does really well. It pretty much puts her to sleep for now. 
 Remi got congested about a 1-1/2 weeks after she was born which freaked us out with all the nasty stuff going around. I figured out it is probably just something I eat so I have been off milk for a few weeks. It seems to have helped. We are still keeping her pretty quarantined to make sure she doesn't pick up anything. 
 We had to try a bottle a few days ago since Hadley and I will be on a field trip Thursday and miss a feeding. It took a few minutes for her to figure it out but we got there. Hadley was SO excited to get to feed her. Now whenever I say I have to feed Remi she asks if it is with a bottle. 
 One day last week I looked down and Remi's hair on top of her head was all gone! This never happened with Hadley so I was a bit surprised. She might just be an old man for Halloween now. 
 Practically since she was born Remi comes dangerously close to rolling over. She has freaked me and Jonas out a few times with this. We should have more time before we worry about this!
We are all so in love with this little girl and are so glad she is here (no one more than me of course...). Love you Ms. Remi!!

No comments: