I feel like the time has been FLYING by since I had Remi. We are back in baby/schedule mode around here but still trying to have lots of fun.
We had a cousins day at Black Island Farms. Hadley had her preschool field trip there and loved it so we planned a round 2. I think the kids all had lots of fun.
Even Ms. Remi. I think a nap would be fabulous myself.
Jonas was in California for a week so we had a girls night with some of our favorite friends. These 2 crazy girls scared Tedy a bit the poor guy.
It was a chaotic (in a good way) night, and 2 of the 5 kids aren't even mobile yet! I can't wait to see how this goes in a few years.
For the Halloween recital, Hadley ended up getting the same costume/dance as last year. I was only bummed because the costume covers up so much of their face. I don't think Hadley even remembered that she did it last year so she was happy. She did amazing and isn't shy at all about performing! Can't imagine where that comes from... Kayla did her first recital too and was the cutest bumble bee.
Jonas was still out of town so Papa made sure to bring the girls flowers. Hadley always loves them.
We did the carnival after where there were a billion kids and billion pounds of sugar. Success for Hadley!
We did a few different rounds of pumpkins this year, mostly painting and me and Hadley carved one.
I've said it before and I will continue to say it, holidays are so much more fun with kids!









No comments:
Post a Comment