The Easter bunny brought the girls some very fun stuff this year!
I love, love this rocker toy. Even though Remi is a little small for it right now, I have a feeling she will love it too soon enough! She likes if someone holds her on there and rocks her.
She really loves this ball toy the bunny hid in one of her big eggs. Hadley was so kind to find all of Remi's eggs and open them for her.
My beautiful girls in their new Easter clothes!
She's just so cute and chunky.
We went to Jonas's parent's for lunch. It was such a beautiful day we had to head to the park for a bit.
Now, call it a case of serious Mommy guilt, but with us moving yet again I wanted to get Hadley something special. Since her birthday and Christmas are close together in the winter, I wanted to use Easter to get Hadley a fun playhouse. She LOVES it. She was out searching for eggs, and we had it all set up for her. She was so cute when she saw it.
Pretty soon she had opened a restaurant called Souvenir and was taking it pretty seriously.
It was a good day with family...just how it should be!








No comments:
Post a Comment