4.07.2015

Seven Months

Wow, time has flown by since Remi was born.  Our last month or so was absolutely nuts with moving, but more on that in another post. Look at this happy little girl. 
Remi is just always, always happy. She pretty much rolls with whatever we have going on and only gets grumpy when she is tired and/or hungry. She still likes to blow raspberries and is always playing with her tongue. 
Remi has reached the stage where you can plop her down somewhere and she will play with toys contently. I LOVE this stage. She isn't saying anything distinguishable yet, but she loves to wave. She doesn't really have the hand wave down, so she uses her whole arm and just grins while she waves. It's so cute. 
Remi decided she loves her big girl food now. She has had sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, avocados, bananas, peaches, potatoes, kiwis, apples, and a variety of mixtures of these foods. She does not like peas or cantaloupe, so we will have to try them again later. I weighed her today, and she has gained 1.5 pounds since her last doctor visit 3 weeks ago...up to 17 pounds. Little chunk!
Remi is very observant and is always checking everything out. She likes cruising in the stroller and watching Hadley's shenanigans. 
Speaking of, Hadley has decided she can carry Remi around now. This scares me a lot. I keep telling Hadley that one day Remi is going to smack her back and I won't get mad at her for it!
We went to the park the other day, and we were playing on the teeter-totter opposite of Hadley. Remi thought it was hilarious. She also got a swing ride in on my lap on Easter and giggled about that. 
Me and Jonas went up to Logan to judge cheer tryouts, so Remi got to go on her first mini vacation. She stayed with two of our friends over the two days and did awesome (other than refusing to take a bottle one day). I was a little worried because no one besides my mom has ever watched her. 
Since she is getting pretty good at sitting up, we decided to try sitting in the cart like a big girl. She loved looking around and it makes my life much easier. 
Once Remi got over her sicknesses, she started sleeping good through the night again. She hasn't had a tooth pop through yet, but she plays with them so much so I'm thinking it will be soon. Not that I'm in a hurry! She moves all over the place by rolling and scooting and has shown some signs of starting to crawl by getting up on her knees. I am definitely not ready for that yet. 
Seriously I am obsessed with this girl. She is such a gem!

No comments: