11.27.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a great day today!! Given that it is the day to give thanks, here are a few things I am grateful for:

  • Jonas - not only does he work hard for our little family, but he is my best friend and we have so much fun doing anything together. Our lives have taken a few unexpected turns lately but we are good as long as we are together. I love you!!
  • Family - most importantly my mom. She is the best friend I could ask for and so supportive in whatever I do. Her and Larry are always helping us out and I hope they know how much we appreciate everything they do. Family is so important to me and I wouldn't be the same without any of them.
  • Jib - we have the most awesome dog ever. Just this morning we were walking him on campus and some firetrucks drove by. Now, if you don't know Jib this is the most awesome thing about him. He stopped, put his nose in the air, and let out the deepest howl - it was hilarious!!
  • The grocery store - when we lived in Powell we would have to drive three hours to get groceries. So even though I don't always want to cook - I LOVE being able to drive to the grocery store!! (or a restaurant, or the mall, even the dollar store)
  • Jobs - I knew that the right job would come around and it did. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up - but me and jonas are lucky to have jobs to go to everyday. Hopefully this new life plan will go better than the last one!!
  • Sweets - I have the worst sweet tooth so I am always grateful to eat some sweets...
Above all, I am so grateful that I have been blessed with the life I have. Although I could have never guessed I would be where I am - I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my family and am grateful that we all are fortunate to have what we do. Love you all!!

No comments: