Well its almost Thanksgiving, and we caught ourselves thinking, "where did the month go?"
Things here in Lo-town are going good. Devin landed a great job, and she is super happy about it. Jib is kind of a snob, well he's a spoiled rotten pup, and he doesnt like the cold mornings. I have lost a few pounds since Devin got me going to the gym, I guess its paying off.
The race season is about to start, Im pretty excited about that, especially with the new ride and all. We bought Devin a snowboard last weekend, now we will be shreddin the mountains together.
I had the chance to go to Moab with my boss Jud. I had an absolute blast, but I have to workout for sure if Im going to play like that again. I still havent healed all the way and its been about a week and a half. Since moving to Logan, we have stayed here for one weekend in a month and a half, so we have made the decision to stick around this weekend and watch some good ol' rivalry football, with Utah vs. BYU.
Hey, happy birthday PAPS, hope you had a good day old man. (Im gonna pay for that)
We would like to congratulate Chet and Stacey on their newborn, Clayton. And yes Chet it still scares me to talk about it, so peace out.
2 comments:
There is not that much to be scared of. things are going ok here. Stacy will be released on friday then we have a good while of hanging out in Primary childrens Hospital.
Hey great pictures. Looks like marriage is suiting you well. Your mom gave me your blog site, Dev. Nice to see you after all this time. My husband and I are in China teaching English.....crazy! We will be here for a year. Take care and I'm going to give Whit your site when she gets back from Florida.
Love ya,
Julie (Mounteer) Miller
Post a Comment