12.17.2008

Husband Tag!!




1. What is your husband's name? Jonas Dean Harmon

2. Who eats more? Jonas

3. Who said I love you first? He did. Then I took about three hours thinking about it and said it back. He asked me the next day if I really said it or if he was dreaming!

4. Who is taller? Jonas

5. Who is smarter? We both have our strengths. I am school smart and Jonas was smart to marry me!! :) Seriously though Jonas knows a lot about random things. I think it is from watching discovery and history with Larry.

6. Who is more sensitive? In general I am but Jonas can be very sensitive at random times. Usually when he can't take my jokes!

7. Who does the laundry? I do...it's just easier and safer that way.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jonas does. He complained but I don't like sleeping by the door. Oh and by right side I mean the couch down stairs...j/k he just falls asleep there a lot and I leave him in peace. Jib doesn't mind because he gets the right side of the bed!

9. Who pays the bills? I pay most of them. He pays the runner and gives me money for rent.

10. Who cooks more? I do

11. What meals do you cook together? Jonas helps out sometimes...mostly to make his own nasty meat

12. Who is more stubborn? Probably me

13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? Usually Jonas because I am always right!! just ask him...

14. Who is more clean? I am! Jonas is getting much better though.

15. Who has more siblings? I do - 1 sister and 5 steps.

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Pretty equal...Jonas ends up making the big decisions without my realizing it...lake powell anyone?

17. What do you like to do together? play with jibbers, attempt tennis, workout, just being outside when it's warm!, hanging with family and friends, bowling, anything is good when we're together

18. Who eats more sweets? not even a question - Jonas isn't drawn to the sweets like I am! But when he finds one he likes he has less control then I do. 3 pumpkin cookies in about 2 min. the other day.

19. Guilty pleasures? bikes bikes bikes, internet looking at bike stuff, racing bikes, jumping with bikes, music, movies, starbucks

20. How did you meet? through aggiettes up at bear lake

21. Who asked who out first? well...Jonas would say me but I was just looking for a bike ride. He is the one that really did the pursuing.

22. Who kissed who first? Jonas got me

23. Who proposed? Jonas. He kinda forgot the whole "will you marry me part" but I got the gist of it. The ring helped.

24. Best features? His eyes, arms, goofy grin, bull-legged strut, his complete un-comfort when ever girl talk comes up.

25. What is his best quality? He is so completely devoted to me and jib (yes the dog is an equal to me), always making me happy, cares so much about family, works really hard to provide, is so honest.

MOM - I tag you!!! I dare you to try to use your blog!!

3 comments:

amy said...

yay! i'm glad you found me. i'm going to add you to my blog so i can keep in touch with you. i was expecting you to be dancing for an nfl team (was it the bronco's that you liked?), get on that girl! you and jonas and jib look dang happy. it's couples like you who get me so excited to get married... i can't wait!

Jaycee & Baylee Carroll said...

oh my you two and your dog look so cute! I'm so so glad you found my blog- ha ha everyone has a blog now. Glad to see your both doing well! I'm in that Utah State Picture hidden by Tom ha ha good times have a merry Christmas

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun! I am glad you guys found us. We definitely need to hang out the next time we get up there.