12.15.2008

Potato Pancakes...

This past weekend we made another quick trip down to Bountiful. We were able to deliver all of our Sub-4-Santa gifts on Saturday. It was a great experience as a family to be able to sponsor 12 kids from Utah Youth Village. If anyone is ever interested in helping a place, this would be a great one to help. The building was so nice and we all had so much fun shopping for our kids! Hopefully they will have a great Christmas this year!

Also on Sat
urday we celebrated an early Christmas with the Harmon family because Brad and Lori are going to be in Chicago on Christmas day. We had a great dinner (complete with ham) and exchanged presents. I was so excited to get this food processor and Jonas is loving his iPod touch. Jonas also got his Irish hat but I don't know if I can find a picture like it. Thanks again Brad and Lori!! We also got to meet Jonas's grandma's new puppy...we didn't have our camera but she was so cute. Jib would have nothing to do with her though. Go figure.

The only bad part to this weekend was the terrible cold I have. I couldn't really
smell anything - or anything good at least. Larry made us some pancakes on Sunday morning and they tasted like instant mashed potatoes. Good think I like potatoes!! Thanks anyways Lar. Well we hope everyone is almost done with their Christmas shopping - people are crazy out there!!

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey I am so glad you found our blog! We have a dog too...yours looks so cute! Let do get together sometime.
Chris, Ker, Jax and Baby T

Jett Powered Foundation said...

DEVIN!! I have been wondering where you guys have disappeared to! I'm glad that you are doing well. Cody and I miss Logan (I didn't think I would ever miss it). Anyway, I go up there quite a bit to visit my fam, so we should get together for lunch sometime. My phone number is still the same, but I'm not sure I have yours still. You should email it to me sometime...my email is tennille8@yahoo.com So good to hear from you!