12.27.2008

Tis the Season

The cutest future Aggie!!

I knew he could do dishes...

My new coat!!  Thanks Jonas!

Jonas opening his O.A.R. tickets...to bad we can't use them!  I tried babe!

Mom opening her presents...I of course made her cry with the picture of Ginger...our first Christmas without her :(


Jib figured out how to open presents this year...notice Jonas's awesome snowman pants compliments of my mom...inside joke with them

Me and Jonas on Christmas Eve

Me, mom, and Sonia at Trolley Square Sitting on Santa's chair!


It's hard to believe that Christmas is over already!  The fun started last Saturday with our first annual girls night at Trolley Square.  We had some awesome food and a lot of laughs.  Me and my mom baked a Ton of goodies over the weekend too - which is always fun. 

Christmas Eve we had our usual party at my mom's house.  We had lots of food, family, friends, an annual opening of our pajamas.  The highlight of the night was easily Jordan's mermaid and my mom's energizer bunny during Cranium.  I'm way bummed I didn't get pictures of those.  Of course the yahtzee nazi suckered me into a few games as well.

Christmas morning was a little different this year because we did sub-4-santa instead of presents so we just opened our stockings.  I always love Christmas morning because of Harley.  He knows that there are presents for him in his sock and he bounces around all morning with his new toys.  He also has to stick his head in everyone else's presents to see if there is anything interesting.  Me and Jonas then went to my dads house where we kicked butt in foosball - then got worked in foosball and played some catch phrase.  Then back to my moms for Christmas dinner!!!  We had all intentions of driving back to Logan that night but we made it as far as Centerville and turned around...the weather was horrible. 

It was another fun Christmas and we can't believe its over already!!  Thanks everyone for everything!!

2 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Okay, I love the boots on Jib! Kusaba would freak out if we tried to do that to him...although, we did get him his very own hoodie for Christmas that he actually wore for a few minutes. ha ha! Dogs are so funny. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, but I agree the weather was horrible.

brittany.leigh said...

hahaha. poor jib.