7.14.2009

Has Been? NO MORE!

This past weekend was the BMX Nationals in SLC. Jonas raced in two classes. He had quite the cheering section...

SaturdaySome of the crew on Sunday
Chris fell asleep...:) de de deeeThe good news?

HE WON BOTH CLASSES!! For the first time in Jonas history! I found it quite interesting that he never did this back in the day, when he was training like crazy, and in his "prime." I don't want to take all of the credit or anything...but I imagine his marathon training and peanut butter sandwiches may have helped.GOOD JOB BABE!

After the races on Sunday we had a family bbq. Somehow Jonas had enough energy for this...and this...Can't disappoint the fans I guess.

2 comments:

Chritabo11 said...

Pretty sure I hate you forever, and, I was not asleep, I was in deep, deep thought, with my eyes closed, and my head nodded forward.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Wow way to go Jonas!!! I keep telling Pat that his marathon training is somehow helping him is everything he does too:) It was good to see you guys - and yes I miss dancing at the aggie games too...(tear).