Todays topic: AMERICA
- We should pay teachers, cops, firemen, etc much MORE and pay celebrities (especially those that do nothing - Heidi and Spencer), professional athletes, and coaches etc MUCH less.
- We should all be more concerned about our COUNTRY and less concerned about American Idol and who is Dancing with the STAR.
- If you want to receive government benefits, you should be a productive member of society (ie a legal CITIZEN). For those that DO receive benefits, they should be required to pass random drug tests. I have to do that at WORK don't I?
- PAY YOUR TAXES! Of course they can be annoying, but they are there to help our friends, family, and ourselves during a ROUGH time! And we all benefit from our taxes every single day.
- WHO CARES WHAT PANTS OBAMA WEARS??? Mom pants, dad pants, does it really matter? Do our politicians need to be the BEST dresser? Wouldn't people bitch if he dressed in expensive clothes - just like PALIN?
- Yes, our health care system SUCKS. I completely agree. My insurance is constantly going up because most of America is growing and growing. We can blame that on a variety of things. Bottom line, stop blaming the system - and stop being obese!
I think I am done now. Let me know your ideas!
5 comments:
i agree one hundred percent with everything you just said. amen. also in response to your last post i would just like to say that i will pay jonas five dollars and go to one of his races if he makes motorcycle noises like he did last year in grand junction :)
Are you running for office? I would totally vote for you. We need people with common sense running our country.
So angry!!! You need to stop hangin out with Jonas so much... wait you live with him skip that... So ill throw in my two cents.... one word! RESPONSIBILITY!!! One must take responsibility for his or her own actions... stop blaming someone else. Step up and do what needs to be done...
I am less angry today. But just slightly. ha... I'm not angry just think people can be stupid.
I like the people that have kids with no insurance, fully expecting other people to flip the bill.
I think that we should pull a china, and if people have kids that dont have insurance, well ya know.
I mean if you cant afford insurance, you cant afford a child, and Im sick and tired of paying for peoples carelessness. mooches, I wanna kick em in the pants
Post a Comment