Me and Jonas have a lot of similarities, but a lot of differences as well (that's what makes a relationship fun right?) One major difference we have worked on is our spending habits.
If Jonas has money, he would like to spend it thank you very much.
If I have money, I like watching it pile up in the bank. Even when I was little and was allowed to spend half of my allowance, I would go to the store, pick something I liked, and not buy it. I would rather have my money thank you very much.
If Jonas has money, he would like to spend it thank you very much.
If I have money, I like watching it pile up in the bank. Even when I was little and was allowed to spend half of my allowance, I would go to the store, pick something I liked, and not buy it. I would rather have my money thank you very much.
I was even known to steal quarters from my
dad's dresser to buy candy at the dance studio,
but that's another story for another day.
dad's dresser to buy candy at the dance studio,
but that's another story for another day.
So, like I said, this is one difference we have been working on. I think we have done a good job at meeting in the middle. You know, spending money on things we want while saving money at the same time. A pretty good balance if you ask me.
But, I won't lie. When we sold the 4 Runner I really liked the idea of having NO car payments. A small motorcycle payment of course, but that meant that Jonas had a means of transportation to get to work. So do we really need to buy another car?
Turns out Jonas kind of wanted a car. So we went browsing on Friday. Jonas wanted another Mazda while I was pushing for a Subaru (Logan winters anyone?) We wanted to at least decide between the two then spend time finding the right one.
But, I won't lie. When we sold the 4 Runner I really liked the idea of having NO car payments. A small motorcycle payment of course, but that meant that Jonas had a means of transportation to get to work. So do we really need to buy another car?
Turns out Jonas kind of wanted a car. So we went browsing on Friday. Jonas wanted another Mazda while I was pushing for a Subaru (Logan winters anyone?) We wanted to at least decide between the two then spend time finding the right one.
After our crazy busy car shopping day, we had a lovely evening at the Bees game. Even though the Bees didn't play. It was super hot, but they have awesome fireworks. With music! ha. We went for my Grandpas birthday, and we purchased him a hip hat to wear.
2 comments:
Sorry Jonas but it's cute... Is this Jib's new ride too or is he allowed in your car now?
Yogi is a Jib friendly car.
Post a Comment