Last year, the day after Halloween, I found my costume for this year.
And then Jonas went to Moab and left me alone. For details of his fun trip go here.
So anywho, the only dressing up I did this year was for work. And well, my costume I picked out to wear just wasn't work appropriate (along with a variety of other costumes I thought of.) The last thing I wanted to do was offend someone i.e. our patients.
So I bought something dumb to wear to work. Then on Friday morning I decided to actually dress up. A tourist? An Aggie fan? A Bronco cheerleader?
Nah.
I finally decided on the perfect costume. It wasn't fancy, or original, but I knew I would be the only one dressed like this.
Harley and Jib had to dress up too.
Harley was - of course - a biker dude.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE that last picture of their bums touching. So adorable!
Post a Comment