11.09.2009

Do-Over

When we moved into our house, there really wasn't much we needed to do...Other than the really weird colors they had picked. For example, our bedroom is Italian Restaurant yellow, the Man Cave is orange, and the office is faint lime green.

The only room that will stay the same is the kitchen.

But, whenever I mention painting Jonas disappears. So last weekend while he was gone anyways, I tackled the guest room.

Here is the previous color. The whole upstairs is this pale yellow. I know it isn't super ugly but I hate it.
And here is the after. It is called Silver Charm. And I love it.
Slowly I am starting to decorate. I am trying to find some bright yellow pillows to go in this room though and I can't find any anywhere. So please let me know if you spot some. I want my guest room to be homey and comfortable. And all 7 Harry Potters are on the bookshelf if you want to stay awhile.

Come stay with us people! Oh, and if you are bored you can play "Where's Jib" with the pictures. He is in 2 out of 3 I just noticed.

5 comments:

Lacy Ann :) said...

I love the new color...much better than the yellow-GOOD WORK

brittany.leigh said...

just have my mom make you some bright yellow pillows like she did for me.

Cody and Tennille said...

I win, I found Jib in all 4 pics... unless thats not him on the bottom left corner of your multi-picture frame.

devin said...

Ha I was wondering if someone would notice that. You do win.

Capn' T said...

Looks like a sweet spot to crash.......Fluff the pillows, break out the mint.....Here I come.