You know those moments in life where you aren't worried about the past, futute, work, money, etc? Where you are completely in the moment enjoying what is around you. Not dwelling on the future but excited for what it holds. Happy with where you have been, who you are with,and where you are going.
These moments don't happen often but I love when they come around.
Yesterday in the gorgeous weather me and jibbers went for a long (well as long as my knee would permit) walk by our house. I listened to my favorite playlist on jonas's ipod and watched an army helicopter practice right above us.
And it was perfect.
I gotta admit, laying in the sun at the annual sigma chi turkey bowl right now isn't bad either. If only winter wasn't right around the corner.
Misc February
3 years ago
1 comment:
I love those days to! I just need to have one soon!
How come my blog says it hasn't been updated in 4 months?
Post a Comment