9.21.2011

The Goobs

Just because I like posting pictures and maybe someone likes looking at them.  Like our moms.

Still loves the cell phones.
Hadley has 3 teeth which means lots of biting.  She about made me cry the other day giving me a kiss {i.e. biting my nose.}
 Jonas will love this...Hadley is like her mom in the sense that she likes putting things in their place.  Like putting all of her toys in the bowl...
 And all of her turkey in the cup holder.  We joke that it won't be too long until she is telling Jonas he missed a spot when he is cleaning something.

 I like to think I keep a clean house.  And then Hadley finds every little crumb.  But at least for now she eats it and helps me out.
 The hair!  It will be awkward for a while until it grows out.  For now we just try to keep it out of her face.  Except when she sleeps we have to take her hair things out because she eats them.
 She is so close to walking!  I wish she would just do it already!
That's it for today :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right, love the pictures!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

I like the pics too! Unc Scott