9.19.2011

WhAt If...

  • Instead of spending millions on elections we spent millions on our school system.
  • We vote for a person and not a party. 
  • People are accountable for themselves. Examples...Raise our own kids instead of expecting teachers to do it.  Take care of our health so our health care system doesn't suck.  Save for a rainy day instead of buying fancy cars and houses and then relying on the government to bail us out.
  • Everyone that is on government assistance has to pass a drug test.  I have to take drug tests at work so people who take a chunk of my tax money should do the same.
  • People practice their own religion without forcing it on others.
  • We pay athletes and celebrities a lot less and people that teach our children and other important jobs more.
  • Everyone works.  Like, even if you don't like your job.  Because its probably safe to say that 99.9% of people don't.
  • If you have a job where you can get more hours...take them.  Instead of staying part time to keep collecting welfare.
  • Food stamps were just for food.
  • The tax rate was the same percentage for everyone.  So if you make less your taxes are less and if you make more they are more...too simple?
  • People actually called you when they say they will.
  • You couldn't sue anyone and everyone.
  • People were honest and responsible so all of our prices on goods/services didn't keep going up.  Examples...insurance fraud, theft, obesity.
  • Government assistance was a temporary help and not a lifestyle.
  • PEOPLE WEREN'T STUPID.  Ha.
I love America.  I just wish most American's were smarter.

3 comments:

Jonas said...

Oh wife, I just love you.

Chritabo11 said...

What if Twinkies and Soda weren't "food" that you could buy with food stamps

Anonymous said...

AGREED!!!....That's my daughter and I'm damm proud!!!!