9.06.2011

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was pretty darn fun.  We started off with the Cache Valley Mud Run.  It was...interesting.  Fun but I was a little disappointed with the obstacles.  It was mainly just trudging through mud and I was hoping for some more fun things.
 But the cheering section was cute.
 Our team was AWESOME.
 Jonas freaked out about his "belly shirt" and insisted on wearing an undershirt.  Then he ditched them both. But the green hat made the whole thing.
 I was happy that I wasn't too dirty at the end.  Then you had to go down a slip 'n' slide into a giant mud pit and crawl to the very end.  Grr.  Still finding mud.
 After the mud run I headed to B-town while Jonas did his boy things...as usual.

Hadley loves cuddling with Grandpa Larry.
 We went swimming and Hadley's favorite was the splash pad.  She couldn't figure out why she couldn't catch the water.
 But she did figure out how to stop it.
 And of course the trademark naked baby picture.
 I brought out this little bowling set and all Hadley cared about were the plastic pieces for the case.
 On Monday we headed up to the sheepherder championship.  It was pretty awesome to watch the dogs do their thing.  I think it not only shows how smart dogs are...but how dumb sheep are.  And I still find it ironic that the most popular food there was lamb.
 Hadley picked up on the people watching.
 Like this...hello!  I imagine that would hurt like heck.
We also watched the dock jump contest.  Hadley was digging all the dogs.
Hadley got her cowgirl on.
It was definitely fun to experience.
 And it wore Hadley right out.
The weekends go by too fast!

No comments: