Me and my parents laugh because this little girl does not stop. Ever. Each day she is less baby and more little girl. I can't even do her justice in a short blog post.
She is doing awesome at feeding herself. She won't even let us help anymore. We haven't found much she won't eat and she loves her food!
Toys, toys, toys. I love when she wakes up or when we get home from running errands she is headed straight to her toys to play. Or, if we are being honest, my drawers that are so fun to empty.
Hadley is getting much better at copying words we say and loves waving bye to every single person we see. We can't go anywhere without having a few conversations with strangers along the way. During the last Aggie game she sat with some lady for half the game. She senses people that like babies!
I love watching her play and seeing what entertains her. Anything in my house becomes a game even her laundry bag. She has started to love playing with her stuffed animals and often totes them around.
The weather last week was AMAZING! It was so nice to get out of the house and we headed up to the park.
Still loves pushing things... We were at the park for about 1/2 hour and she played with wood chips the whole time. It was fun!
And when it is too cold we just enjoy the sun from inside. Hadley loves looking out the window and waiting for daddy to come home.
It always amazes me how it takes .2 seconds for her to destroy things. She has started running! Mainly when she has something she shouldn't. Then she is off.
She is getting better to leave hats and shoes on for a few minutes here and there (fingers crossed!). She loves hanging with Grandpa Larry.
Taking her puppy for a walk.
She discovered this bag of oranges and decided to deliver them to someone special...
Like to Grandpa. It is so funny how seriously she takes her little tasks.
Taking a 5 second break to watch some Elmo. We are about done with the morning nap which I am fine with now that I am not working graves. I was trying to teach her to dust this morning to help out around the house.
Not quite ready for a sibling I see.
Hadley has never had much of a separation problem (yet) so when I leave her with a sitter she just waves bye and gets back to playing. But when I get home she gets so excited and is a little clingy the rest of the day. Love it! She loves me and Jonas and we are soaking it up.
Playing with her apron i made her for Christmas.
Oh, to be Hadley for one day.
Happy 14 months little one!








No comments:
Post a Comment