1.26.2012

Weekends Rule

It can get a little lonely in Logan during the week so we love weekends...especially when we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We squeeze in lots of fun.  Hadley telling her daddy to get home soon to play!
 Me and my mom cleaned my Grandpa's house and Hadley was too cute playing with all of my favorites.  Like an ashtray...  I so wish my Grandma was still around.  She would have been nuts for Hadley.
 Friday night me and Jonas went out on the town with our bud Zach.  Hadley is not thrilled when I leave anymore.
 Saturday we went to Kangaroo Zoo for the first time with Hadley.
 Pretty sure we both got our workout in for the day!
 She was so funny and not scared at all of all the big slides.  She just giggled and giggled.  Even when I pushed her down by herself.
 Hadley played with my very first doll.  Until we discovered her head is moldy.  Gross!
 And of course the snow!  We had to try sledding!
 Uh mom....this is cold.
 She had a lot of fun.  Larry took much better photos so I will have to steal some to post.
Keeping daddy busy.
 And Hadley learned how to clean the windows...apparently fun for her.
 We are very much looking forward to this coming weekend (except my shift at the gym...poopy.)  No racing=lots of daddy time!

No comments: