I know she will only get more attitude from here on out. But holy cow is Hadley's personality coming out! It makes me laugh. 99% of the time.
She must try anything we are doing. And push us out of the way to get there.
Of course a day isn't complete if she doesn't empty every drawer.
She loves to share things. Usually she wants it right back but sometimes she will leave you with her loot.
She LOVES her crib! When I go to get her out sometimes it will be a good 10 minutes before she finally gets out. Part of this is we kinda taught her to jump on the bed and she figured out how to do it in her crib. And she loves to sleep.
She is getting so good at playing. It is so fun showing her things and having her pick up on them right away. Brilliant!
Still loves to eat...bananas, avocados, mac & cheese (noodles & co only), peanut butter sandwiches, yogurt, salsa, pretty much everything we give her.
We can take her anywhere and she is a little angel. Well if she isn't running. She loves strangers and loves talking to everyone. Her vocabulary includes hi, bye, mama, dada, pa (for grandpa), book, ball, she loves to make animal nosies (usually in a growl), and she is signing a few things.
The hair has reached epic proportions and now we can do all sorts of fun things. I get asked how I do it and really it is quite simple. She loves her toothbrush and loves looking at herself in the mirror.
Pretending to be daddy...
I've started letting her watch some cartoons while I get ready and she is digging it. She really likes Sesame Street and the Backyardigans. (DANG CATCHY SONGS!)
We got this giant monkey for her on her first Christmas and she has recently become quite attached. She loves lugging it around and running and jumping on it.
Running. She runs everywhere. Especially when she has my sports bra on her head.
My mom set up all of our old toys at her house and it was awesome watching Hadley play with it all. She LOVES to vacuum. This could really work for me.
I had to giggle when she saw the phone. Kept tugging it wondering why the heck it was chained down.
My sister got her this balloon dog and she thought it was pretty cool. And it doesn't shed. Win-win.
Please just look at her hip jeans. Thanks.
She has some good attachment to mom right now but once I leave she is just fine with whoever. Loves going to her babysitter once a week and the daycare at the gym. And of course her cousins.
She is just so pretty and perfect.
For her 15 month pictures I had to involve books. She is obsessed. First thing in the morning before she even gets out of her crib she is asking for a book. She will play with toys for a few minutes and then she is headed to her closet for more "boo?" (Can't quite do the k yet).
Can't get enough of her!














No comments:
Post a Comment