We aren't too big on Valentine's Day around here but of course with Hadley around everything is changing. We were going to be gone the night of so the night before we gave Hadley a heart cookie to decorate. She didn't pick up on the fact that it was edible so I gave her a little bite of frosting and she just stuck the whole knife in her mouth. Over and over.
The morning of V-day I made some pink heart pancakes. Warning: pink pancakes make for pink poop.
And of course she loved them.
For some cheap entertainment we tied Hadley's balloon to her pony.
Hadley got play doh for her present and we activated Jib. Until she squished him.
Just had to show off her pink skinny jeans. Me and my mom (and Hadley of course) took some cookies out to my sister's class to surprise them. Hadley had her little Nike shoes on and all the boys said how "bad" they were. Pretty funny.
Later we attempted some finger painting.
Then we made daddy a valentine. Or I did and Hadley ate a snack.
After dinner me and Jonas headed to Lady A (Awesome!) and Hadley hung out with Grandpa Larry. And by "hung out" I mean Hadley ran all over while Larry attempted to wrangle some jammies on her. Good times.







No comments:
Post a Comment